Amuse dishes, made from sugar cane
Superb Amuse dishes.
These amuse dishes are made from sugar cane, also called Bagasse. Bagasse is surplus material from the production of sugar. So the stalks of the sugar cane. It turns into earth within a few weeks during composting. Sometimes Bagasse products have a brown / beige or white color. This is because the material is bleached. So you get the white color. This is the same as brown and white sugar.
These sustainable amuse dishes are therefore a good contribution to a clean and environmentally friendly future.
The RPET lids, fitting on the Bolio & Dopio are made from recycled plastic bottles that otherwise end up on the waste mountain or are burned.
Available in the following sizes with corresponding packing units:
- Amuse dish, 50 ml, dopio, 90x70x20mm, 480 pieces
- Amuse dish, 30 ml, folio, 90x50x30mm, 480 pieces
- Amuse dish, 60 ml, duo, 180x110x20mm, 480 pieces
- Amuse dish, 80 ml, trio, 160x100x20mm, 540 pieces
- Amuse dish, 180 ml, 2c, 260x110x20mm, 320 pieces
- Amuse dish, 140 ml, piatto, 170x100x40mm, 385 pieces
- Amuse dish, 450 ml, bolio, 180x100x70mm, 280 pieces
- Amuse lid for Bolio & Piatto, 170x100x40mm, 420 pieces
- Material dishes: Bagasse (sugar cane)
- Colour White
- Material lid: RPET
- Color: transparent
- Bagasse items made from sugar cane can be put in the microwave. Max + 100 ° C
- The corresponding crystal clear RPET lids (made from 100% recycled material). Max + 70 ° C.