Plate Ø 22cm, made of sugar cane
Sugar cane, also called bagasse. The solution for a good contribution to the environment.
By using the waste of excess, natural material that comes from the production of sugar: stalks of sugar cane, you get Bagasse. Compostable bagasse is a good example of upcycling. It can be used in the compost bin after use and after a few weeks it changes to earth.
We offer Bagasse signs to everyone who has sustainability in a high standard. Nice signs in both white and brown bagasse.
White bagasse has been bleached. Brown is the natural color. You also have this with sugar .....
We have plates in different sizes. There is also the choice between round, oval or square bagasse plates and round plates with compartments. Or how about our soup plates. Both in brown and white.
- Plate: round
- Ø 22 cm
- Material: Bagasse (sugar cane)
- Color: brown
- 50 or 450 pcs
- Bagasse items made from sugar cane can be put in the microwave. Max + 100 ° C
Choice from various sizes with corresponding packaging units:
- Dessert plate Ø 15 cm, white, 125 or 1000 pieces
- Plate Ø 17 cm, white, 50 or 500 pieces
- Plate Ø 18 cm, brown, 50 or 400 pieces
- Plate Ø 22 cm, brown, 50 or 450 pieces
- Plate Ø 22 cm, white, 50 or 400 pieces
- Plate Ø 26 cm, brown, 50 or 500 pieces
- Plate Ø 26 cm, white, 50 or 400 pieces